Our FREE Behavior and Value assessment was designed as a preview of something deeper and richer that will help you better understand your personal potential. It is our hope that you will recognize the value of further exploring our personal development plans. This free assessment will help you identify:
- How you project yourself to others in multiple dimensions
- How you approach life in seven different categories.
- Several areas in which you have important strengths.
- Some personal training and development programs that could help you.
- Areas for your personal attention
- How your beliefs, as well as objective and subjective mindsets, impact your life.
- 10 specific word descriptions of your approach to people and processes
- Any internal conflicts (if apparent) that impact your decision-making process
- Additional training and development suggestions.
LifeThrive’s Job Analysis was designed to help you identify the three vital areas necessary for successful performance in any position. Role success is RARELY based on purely industry and/or job experience alone. The results of this assessment will help you identify and position your new hire for success – NOT trial and error! You must identify:
- If the natural behavioral temperament complements the necessary assertive, interactional, tempo and fulfillment skills to perform without excessive stress.
- Whether the individual has the objective, subjective and belief mindsets necessary to work in harmony with the people, position and corporate culture.
- If the mental resume illustrates capacity and congruence with the written resume and experience level necessary to fulfill the Job Description.
Please use the Login information given to you to identify this job specific assessment. Don't have login information? Contact us to request you first time login information.