Employee Life-Cycle Services
LifeThrive and MarketingSherpa’s landmark study of 1646 Executives established that 75% of an organizations critical challenges are employee related. The six primary issues were:
- No structured career path for employees
- There is a scarcity of skilled individuals for certain roles
- There is at least one wrong person in a critical role
- Management is autocratic, uses poor ethics or is not encouraging
- Our department lacks synergy a strong work ethic and/or a positive work environment
- There is regular turnover negatively impacting our culture.