free assessments | Corporate
LifeThrive’s free behavior assessment was designed to help you identify surface level behavioral and mindset tendencies. This information can be the basis of increasing your Emotional Intelligence (EI). Look for the 5 Key aspects of EI as you read your results:
- You must be Self-Aware and understand yourself in the context of what others see (how you handle problems, interact with others, preferred pace and responsiveness to rules and procedures).
- You must have the capacity to Self-Regulate by understanding how you approach people and tasks in multiple dimensions (Goals, Judging others, Influencing others, Value to a company, Your overuses, Stress reaction, and what you fear)
- You must define how your Motivations can be broadened and developed to ensure success (Increase your versatility and appeal as well as build on your mental and behavioral strengths).
- You must know how to deepen your Empathy to help you make better decisions (are your biases objective, subjective or belief based)?
- You must be able to use the previous 4 items to demonstrate flexibility in your Social Skills (by understanding your strong and week behaviors/values and how they impact others).
LifeThrive’s “Response To Conflict” assessment was designed to help you identify how you or those you work with will normally react to disparities in ideologies, processes or personal opinion. Each role within an organization requires that we respond to internal and external client differences in a way that leads to productive resolution. Not everyone has the natural capacity to do so. You must ensure that the individual has the knowledge and can answer the challenges of the job description. That knowledge can mean the difference between success and failure in certain roles – especially if the role impacts a client or customer’s opinion of the company. The results of this assessment will help clearly identify the response mode in greater that 95% of the cases conflict arises. You will want to identify whether the primary and secondary response modes meet the job or promotion opportunity.
Please use the Login information given to you to identify this job specific assessment. Don't have login information? Contact us to request you first time login information.