Get Free Corporate Assessments Employee Growth
Personal and organizational success begins with assessments. Access all our scientifically validated free tests below and discover how you can improve today.
LifeThrive's Free Assessments used in over 100 countries
LifeThrive's free assessments are currently used in over 100 countries and scientifically validated by norms.
Behavior and Values Assessment
The beginning of improving your emotional intelligence starts with a self-awareness of how you impact other people. Once your awareness has peaked, your ability to adapt takes quantum steps along with your resiliency.
LifeThrive's assessment will help you unlock your potential and provide a path to a personal development plan you can use. This free assessment will help you know:
- How you project yourself to others
- Specific areas in which you have strengths
- How you currently prioritize life decisions
- Areas for your focus
- How your beliefs, as well as objective and subjective mindsets, impact your life.?
Response to Conflict Assessment
Conflict is a normal part of life and the workplace. It is how you handle conflict with others that can accelerate success or create even more significant problems.
LifeThrive's Response to Conflict will help you and your team members identify how to reduce roadblocks and achieve the best results. This free assessment will help you learn how to:
Trustworthiness Index Assessment
Trust is probably the most significant challenge individuals and organizations face today. Certain aspects of your personality can cause others to either trust or distrust you. Once identified, you can energize relationships and build connections that will enhance your life.
LifeThrive's Trust Assessment will help you key in one each component of trust to help you develop deep and meaningful expectations with those whom you value and depend on most.
Here is what you will learn about yourself:
- Do your interpersonal skills help or hinder trust?
- How well do you trust yourself and regulate your emotions?
- Do you work with others in a way that provides them security?
- Three areas in which you can focus that will build your trustworthiness score.