Get Free Assessments for Personal Growth
Personal and organizational success begin with assessments. Access all our scientifically validated free tests below and discover how you can improve today.
LifeThrive Assessments are used in over 100 countries
LifeThrive's free assessments are currently used in over 100 countries and scientifically validated by norms.
Behavior and Values Assessment
The beginning of improving your emotional intelligence starts with a self-awareness of how you impact other people. Once your awareness has peaked, your ability to adapt takes quantum steps along with your resiliency.
LifeThrive's assessment will help you unlock your potential and provide a path to a personal development plan you can use. This free assessment will help you know:
- How you project yourself to others
- Specific areas in which you have strengths
- How you currently prioritize life decisions
- Areas for your focus
- How your beliefs, as well as objective and subjective mindsets, impact your life.?
Spiritual Gifts Assessment
Finding your purpose in life is directly correlated to understanding, accepting, and appreciating yourself as a unique creation. Meaning can only get achieved when we understand how we are gifted and how those gifts can impact your capabilities, direction, and confidence.
LifeThrive's Spiritual Gifts Assessment will help you understand how God has gifted you for service to others so you can focus your attention on your calling.
This free assessment will help you determine:
- The depth and strength of how you care for others
- The ability and capacity for getting things done that are critical to Kingdom effectiveness and efficiency
- Your ability to understand deep and meaningful concepts that impact yourself and others
- How strong or insightful you are at determining what you are facing and what must get done
Coachability AssessmentLifeThrive's Coachability assessment will identify specific areas of focus to accelerate your growth and development. This assessment will generate a 14-page overview of an individual’s openness to coaching and/or mentoring.
This assessment will provide you with:
- An understanding of your openness to development
- Specific areas in which you have strengths that can enable and fast-track your growth
- Which dimension of your personality that could inhibit your progress
- Areas of focus for you and your coach
- Suggestions and ideas to accelerate your coachability.
- The individual’s Intrapersonal motivation to coaching
- The individual’s Interpersonal motivation to interact and receive what a coach is offering for their growth and development
- The individual’s Implementation motivation to act on the coach’s direction.