Get Free Assessments for Personal Growth
Personal and organizational success begin with assessments. Access all our scientifically validated free tests below and discover how you can improve today.
LifeThrive Assessments are used in over 128 countries
LifeThrive's free assessments are currently used in over 100 countries and scientifically validated by norms.
Behavior and Values Assessment
The beginning of improving your emotional intelligence starts with a self-awareness of how you impact other people. Once your awareness has peaked, your ability to adapt takes quantum steps along with your resiliency.
LifeThrive's assessment will help you unlock your potential and provide a path to a personal development plan you can use. This free assessment will help you know:
- How you project yourself to others
- Specific areas in which you have strengths
- How you currently prioritize life decisions
- Areas for your focus
- How your beliefs, as well as objective and subjective mindsets, impact your life.?
Coachability AssessmentLifeThrive's Coachability assessment will identify specific areas of focus to accelerate your growth and development. This assessment will generate a 14-page overview of an individual’s openness to coaching and/or mentoring.
This assessment will provide you with:
- An understanding of your openness to development
- Specific areas in which you have strengths that can enable and fast-track your growth
- Which dimension of your personality that could inhibit your progress
- Areas of focus for you and your coach
- Suggestions and ideas to accelerate your coachability.
- The individual’s Intrapersonal motivation to coaching
- The individual’s Interpersonal motivation to interact and receive what a coach is offering for their growth and development
- The individual’s Implementation motivation to act on the coach’s direction.
Culture of Performance Index
Does your company have employee performance and culture issues that are harming, growth, revenue, and profits? Discover how efficiently and effectively your team operates within the organizational culture to accelerate growth.
What is The Cultural Performance Index?
The Cultural Performance Index (CPI) provides leaders and managers with insight into how efficient and effective their team members are within the present organizational culture. The final score is a percentage of your organization’s potential. It can be used as a multiplier to indicate how much more growth and development are available to your team members. The higher the percentage, the closer you are to maximizing your employee’s productivity, performance, and profitability.
Spiritual Gifts Assessment
Finding your purpose in life is directly correlated to understanding, accepting, and appreciating yourself as a unique creation. Meaning can only get achieved when we understand how we are gifted and how those gifts can impact your capabilities, direction, and confidence.
LifeThrive's Spiritual Gifts Assessment will help you understand how God has gifted you for service to others so you can focus your attention on your calling.
This free assessment will help you determine:
- The depth and strength of how you care for others
- The ability and capacity for getting things done that are critical to Kingdom effectiveness and efficiency
- Your ability to understand deep and meaningful concepts that impact yourself and others
- How strong or insightful you are at determining what you are facing and what must get done
Fruit of the Spirit Assessment
The LifeThrive Fruit of the Spirit Assessment will allow you determine which aspects of your spiritual development will help or hinder the growth of your Spiritual Fruit.
The suggestions at the end of each component of the “Fruit” will provide you with some ideas as to how you can develop and increase your Spiritual Depth and walk with Christ.
This free assessment will help you determine the fruit of the Spirit, found in Galatians 5:22-23, is made up of the following nine qualities or gifts: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Understanding and cultivating your Fruit of the Spirit is just as, if not more important, than seeking Spiritual Gifts.