Research shows that managers struggle to lead, and leaders struggle to manage employees. To have true organizational wellness and success, you must balance both skill sets.
In this program you will get:
- Clarity on how to understand, modify and apply behaviors, mindsets, and motivations to build leadership and management strengths.
- Know how to use approaches for leading, managing, inspiring, and building trust with those you oversee using Human Data.
- Use intentional and feedback processes for empowering subordinates as the leader builds departmental integrity and character.
- Implement the "Growth Mindset" based on the science of successful leadership and the steps of leading by example.
- Real-world application to improve leadership/management in developing charisma, integrity, inspiring trust, etc.
Watch this quick video about the engaged leadership course:
The LifeThrive Engaged Leadership Program
Engaged Leadership Manual (2nd Edition)
This book accompanies the Leadership training sessions. You will want to complete the TriMetrix and QMQ assessment so your scores can guide you through the learning process. If you choose independent or web-based studies, it is best to read the manual so the sessions will cement the learning processes.
Your ability to build up and maintain the relationships in your life is key to your success as a leader and manager. This book will help you build a personal plan to become a better leader and think about how you can develop leaders from within your organization. In this way, the relationships you build—and the work you put into them—will help you to shape your legacy. 112 Pages, 2nd edition.
What clients are saying
“A Better functioning Team”
I want you to know how valuable we found your training in Leadership Development. I am confident that our workforce will continue to grow into a better functioning TEAM, achieving significant achievements in the process.
Get Engaged Leadership Training for your team
Request a free 30-minute consultation and learn how we can help.